PRACTICE PLACEMENT VOLUNTEER
Over this extraordinary year Cruse Scotland has provided over 5,000 hrs of Counselling support to Scotland’s bereaved. Cruse Scotland adapted its services to ensure grief support is available through telephone and digital means to Scotland’s bereaved.
Cruse Scotland has additionally adapted our training and learning to reflect the digital delivery of therapeutic care and Counselling practices required.
We offer practice experiences for trainee counsellors who meet our minimum standards:
They are on 2nd /final placement -
· undertaking an advanced level of counselling skills/training, at SQCF 9/10/11
- Diploma in Counselling
- PG Diploma in Counselling
- MSC in Counselling
- Master’s in Counselling
- or equivalent
· can commit to undertaking a volunteering role within Cruse Scotland and who can work within our organisational policies, such as our time limited support model and work with a minimum of two clients at any given time
· have been trained by your course provider in delivery of therapeutic support and Counselling through telephone /or digital means
· provide your own counselling supervision across placement hours
· commitment to attend our 2-day Digital ‘fast track’ training, 27th/28th February 2021, completion of eLearning and local induction experience following training.
Closing date for applications Monday 5pm 18th January 2021
Please click here for more information
Please click here for an application form
Please click here for the diversity monitoring form